Share the experience of a relaxing, invigorating, soothing couples massage with your partner or that special person.
Many couples are spoiling themselves to a couples massage because they understand the benefits that this precious time together will bring to their relationship.
Depending on your circumstances (if you need to look after children or not) there are 2 ways to enjoy a couples massage-
1.One therapist massages each person one after the other.
2.Two therapists together and each person receive a massage at the same time. This can be done in the same room, each on your own individual massage table.
The Benefits of Massage for Couples
• Sharing a couple's massage is a great way to enhance your relationship.
• Both partners are in a relaxed blissful frame of mind at the together.
• It gives you both a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
• Experience the joy of a shared moment in time that inspires closeness.
• When we are more relaxed we are more inclined to share our thoughts and feelings on a deeper level.
• This is a magic moment of emotional closeness.
• A good way to introduce your partner to the incredible benefits of massage.
Now is the right time to strengthen your loving bond with a couples massage.
What better way to start off that special occasion together - whether it is an anniversary, birthday or just an opportunity to say "I love you".
At Rainbow Bay Massage we will pamper you with a relaxing Swedish or hot stone massage if you select. Or if you want, we can work on your aching, knotted and tight muscles with a remedial massage or deep tissue massage.
This can be arranged at your hotel, in our clinic or in the comfort and convenience of your home, where afterwards you can curl up and relax enjoying the closeness of each other's company.
Book your Massage or Remedial Massage by ringing Cheryl Young and Graham Honeyman at Rainbow Bay Massage on 0419609232 in Tweed Heads Coolangatta Gold Coast
Again you can try our Remedial Massage Gift Voucher for someone you love!